Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Well, my answers are short and sweet.

1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
I like the Holidays. I like to give. Don't really care if I get gifts--I just like the giving part!

2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
No......no snooze button. I wait for about 15 mins till I get out of bed.

3. Do you still have your tonsils?
Nope---they made a quick exit at 16.

4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
Reese's minis.

5. Do you shop at thrift stores?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! Every chance I get!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to give too. But ya know, I like gifts too, especially surprises. They are the best.

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheri, email me your address if you still want those sneakers.
robynschreffler@yahoo.com