Sunday, November 20, 2011

I find out tomorrow.

I will find out my surgery date tomorrow. It is really getting close. I am getting a tad bit nervous.

I am hoping for the first time in my life that I will do something that will work and I will not gain it back.

This is really my last attempt to lose weight. If this does not work then my family and friends will just have to love me fat 'cause I am not trying ever again. I just can't do it any more.

Postscript: I went to the www to find a picture to illustrate my frustration and found this--
courage doesn't always roar.
sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
"i will try again tomorrow"

Hmmmmmmmm.

I need to give that some thought.

1 comment:

Lap Band Gal said...

So exciting!!! Please post as soon as you can :)