Friday, November 4, 2011

BYOC!!!!!!!

Let’s get to what we came here for! BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. A couple questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you wish! Enjoy!  Thank you, Draz!!!

Let’s do another themed BYOC…..this one will be called “What’s In/On Your….?”

1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard?
A picture of my Granddaughter.

2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?
I am having an allergy attack. I can't breathe and my nose is runny. I feel miserable ........

3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the Bed?
Lamp, my Bible, water bottle, tissues, 'first thing in the morning' medicine, cell phone, glasses

4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?
money for new clothes for when I lose weight

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life: UGH! Allergies and laryngitis -no voice whatsoever
Blog life: WONDERFUL! New followers and I love to read the blogs!


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cheri, I need your mailing address to send the sneakers to you!