Friday, March 9, 2012

Filling Station

I saw Dr G yesterday.  I lost 11 lbs in a month!  Cool!  He is very very pleased with my progress. 
Since I am one of his first patients to have the Lap Band with Sleeve Pilcation, he asked many questions: 
Do I have restriction from the Band? Nope!
Do I have hunger? YES!!!!  Alot!  And I mean I get HUNGRY!!  I can eat a whole Cinnabon!  It takes me 1 1/2 hours to do so but I can eat a whole one!!!!!!
Pain? Reflux? Bathroom Issues?  Nope. Nope. I have random bouts of liquid poo.
That is your system getting used to your smaller stomach and is not dumping syndrome.  If it starts happening daily, call me.  Okay
Am I going to get a fill? Yes you are.  You should not be able to eat a whole Cinnabon.

So I got 1.5cc for a total of 5.5cc in my 10cc band.

He asked that if I did not have restriction, how did I to lose 11 pounds. I told him I eat till my tummy was full which is not very much.

He was pleased. I was glad cause it seems to be working.

No comments: