Thursday, March 15, 2012

I DID IT!


I DID IT! I did my first Zumba class! Ever! The WHOLE hour! I enjoyed it.

And the best part? I DID NOT DIE!

This is a picture of me 30 minutes AFTER the class!!!! I am very red in the face and my t-shirt is soaked! My panties are sticking to me! Even my shorts were sweaty! WOW!

So..... I had no shorts that fit. I wore the smallest ones I good find-they were too big.

While I was shaking my jiggly parts like there was no tomorrow--don't ya know it--my shorts fall down! Yup! Straight down to my ankles! Right there in front of God and everybody! Thank the Lord, I was at the back of the class and I wore my pretty pink panties today!

For the rest for the class when I had to "shake what yo mama gave ya" (that's what the leader would say-not me!)---I held on to my britches for dear life!

I need to get those stretchy workout short pants thingys!

WHAT A DAY!

5 comments:

MBFL said...

hahahaha I don't mean to laugh but it sounds like you need to buy some shorts. So glad you enjoyed your work out. Zumba is da bomb!

Caron said...

I enjoy Zumba a lot even though I don't always keep up. I've been thinking about shopping for some better exercise clothes too. Right now I just go in comfortable pants and a tee shirt.

Deb said...

I am so proud of you! I am too chicken to go to Zumba. Good for you! I am afraid to flop all of this extra skin around in front of someone else. Ick!

Good thing you wore those cute undies!

You know,as I go through this embarrassing process of getting the lap band, losing weight, PBing, and more... I am glad to know I am not the only one who gets myself into these crazy situations! Thanks for being REAL!

Andrea said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making your first Zumba class! It's the hardest to get to but now I bet you are hooked! Keep it up!