Friday, January 13, 2012

BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy)

BYOC
No theme today – just massively random!  Brought to us from the DivineDraz.
1. Do you have a favorite traditional “birthday meal”? If yes – what is it and what is the meaning behind it?

Yes I do! Rotisserie Chicken, corn on the cob, salad w/ Mom's lite dressing, and Texas sheet cake. The meaning: I have an August birthday and corn of the cob is "in season". This has been my birthday dinner for as long as I can remember. We don't have it any other time of the year.

2. If you’ve lost weight, has your style changed since you lost weight? Or what's your dream purchase when you do lose weight/hit goal?

I am dressing better because I can fit into my nice work clothes. Style? Whatever looks terrific! Dream purchase? Haven't figured that out yet!

3. Pick one question of the following two to answer: Who is your favorite Muppet and why? Or who is your favorite Smurf and why?

Rizzo Rat--I love his off the wall humor!


4. When you buy a lotion or after bath spray or body spray or candle (not perfume) – what’s the “flavor” you always find yourself loving the most?

Vanilla body stuff--Cinnamony type candles My favorite perfume is "Alien" just can't afford it. It will be my reward for losing half my weight.


5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.

Real life: Determined and steady
Blog life: I'm baaaack!

BLESSINGS!!!!!

No comments: