Friday, October 21, 2011

Fitness Pal

I use Fitnesspal.com to track my calories, exercise, and nutrition.

It is NOT one of my favorite things!!!! It has opened my eyes! I really thought I made wise, healthy choices. I had no idea how many calories was in the things I have been eating and am still eating. No wonder I am a fatty!

And don't get me started on serving sizes! How does anyone expect you to not fall over dead if you can only eat a sandwich with one slice of bread? Geez!

So............here is my critic of Fitnesspal.com---I HATE IT AND I LOVE IT!

It has made me realize that I am doing the right thing, getting a Lap Band. The band will be the tool I will use to assist me with more realistic portion sizes--healthy choices--a mind set change--a tool in making positive life changes.

Can you believe a calorie counter can stimulate such a change?

Go figure!

No comments: