Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Nurse called me blessed today!

She was from my insurance company. She explained what was going to happen to me on Surgery Day (5 more days). She listed things to watch for before, during, and after--things to get beforehand (which was the lists y'all gave me)--and helped me think of questions to ask Dr Bariactic.

She also commented on my support system--Hubby, Mom, Friends, My Blog Mates--she said I have a terrific support system and that I was blessed! I want to say how much I appreciate how y'all have taken me under your wing--answering my questions, giving me advice, and just telling what to expect and do! I agree. Your support is terrific.

I am so thankful to each of you. My life is better because y'all are part of it!!!!!!

I am blessed!

No comments: